2018 HEFNER TUESDAY
Tuesday evenings beginning April 25, 2017
100% Payback NO club Membership Fees
ENTRY FEES $25.00 per boat - 1 or 2 man teams
Entry fee paid at the boat ramp will be $30
(additional $5 will be used To pay for the city event fee)
3 Fish limit 14” minimum
Entries should be paid at
LUCKY LURE TACKLE, 9427 N. May Ave.
Entry fees can be paid here any time before the tournament until 4:30pm of tournament day.
Up to 9 Boats 1 place paid - 1st - 100%
10 to 15 Boats 2 places paid - 1st - 70% 2n d- 30%
16 or more Boats 3 places paid - 1st- 60%, 2nd - 25% 3rd - 15%
BIG BASS pot 1 place paid 100%
I Sign this agreement without any reservations, fully aware that I am to participate completely and entirely at my own risk. My signature further indicates my agreement to abide by all of the rules and entry requirements set forth in this document.
1. Lake Hefner will be off limits for fishing and or boating to contestants the day of the tournament.
2. Live well checks will be conducted occasionally. (please have all live wells open for inspection prior to launching)
3. Boats must have a live well system capable of pumping and or re-circulating water to keep fish alive.
4. Anglers should conduct good sportsmanship, boater safety, follow State laws, City regulations, lake rules and off limits.
5. Tournament start and end times will be by global cell phone / GPS .
6. Artificial baits only, including pork style bait.
7. Coast Guard approved life jackets and a kill switch must be in use while boat is on plane.
8. Boats can launch after 5:00 pm but must remain at the ramp areas until official take off.
9. Drawing for take off positions will be at 5:30pm. We will take off shortly after the drawing.
10. No wake inside of the rock jetties or in no wake areas (restaurant cove, sailboat cove, police cove).
11. Anglers should be courteous on the water and stay clear of bank fishermen and other boat traffic.
12. Tournament end times will be 9:00 pm unless notified ahead (safe light).
13. YOUR NUMBERED TOKEN MUST BE IN THE CHECK IN CONTAINER BY TOURNAMENT END TIME no late weigh ins.
14. Weigh in bags with water must be used to transport fish to the weigh in. (bags will be provided)
15. A 1 pound penalty will be assessed for each dead fish weighed.
16. Any ties in weight will be broken by: 1- Most fish, 2- heaviest fish, 3- coin toss.
17. Any protest must be in presented to the tournament officials
prior to the conclusion of weigh in.
18. The Tournament Director’s decisions are final.
19. In the event of severe weather during the tournament, anglers are encouraged to get off the water and seek shelter.